Dashboard | +Follow
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY WORLD :)
I'm Humble :)
Praise to ALLAH :)
Saturday, November 10, 2012 • 4:43 AM • 0 comments


Alhamdulillah , I have been blessed with goodness , in spite of my tiny test from Allah . I am thankful and blessed . Honestly , I don't have anyone to help me except myself . But remember Allah always be there with you :)

Even if the path is little blurry , keep walking . You'll focus in when you know what you want . Then the picture of your life will be cristal clear . #JustDon'tEverGiveUp .







xoxo, The Shining Star



♥ Damia Dafira ♥

NurHidayati bt Ibrahim 21 years old | Lives in Kota Bharu | Kelantanese | Uitm's Student | Purple | Natural | Independent | Be matured | Look foward | Gilagila in a bit | Mama's daughter | Leave if you #HATE .



« HOME
« Knowing Me :)
« See Them . Just Click !
« Anything Here

♥ Jom Sembang ! ♥


[!] Shoutbox Here :) [!]


♥ Entries ♥



♥ Them ♥