Dashboard | +Follow
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY WORLD :)
I'm Humble :)
Paradise ..
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 • 9:37 AM • 0 comments




I remember when I first met you ,
I felt that God answered my call ,
There was that one place I always thought about ,
And I just wanted to be there with you .

The place that no eyes has been seen ,
The place that no heart has ever preceived ,
I had a great feeling inside of me ,
That one day I'll be there with you .

And now that we're here feeling so good ,
about all the things that we went through ,
Knowing that God is pleased with us too ,
It's not a dream , this is so true .

Feeling the peace all around ,
Seeing things we could never imagine .
Hearing the sound of rivers flow ,
And we know we'll be here forever .

The feeling is indescribable ,
Knowing that this in our reward .

Do you remember the hard time we went through ?
And those days we used to argue ,
But there was not one thing that could bring us down ,
Cause we always had in our minds .

The place that no eyes had ever seen ,
The place that no heart had ever preceived ,
The place we've been promised to live in forever ,
And best of all , it's just me and YOU .

Never be sad for what is over , just be glad that is was once yours.. And there will be always somthing better .

xoxo, The Shining Star



♥ Damia Dafira ♥

NurHidayati bt Ibrahim 21 years old | Lives in Kota Bharu | Kelantanese | Uitm's Student | Purple | Natural | Independent | Be matured | Look foward | Gilagila in a bit | Mama's daughter | Leave if you #HATE .



« HOME
« Knowing Me :)
« See Them . Just Click !
« Anything Here

♥ Jom Sembang ! ♥


[!] Shoutbox Here :) [!]


♥ Entries ♥



♥ Them ♥