Dashboard | +Follow
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY WORLD :)
I'm Humble :)
..Hanya mampu bersabar ..
Monday, January 23, 2012 • 1:11 AM • 0 comments



Allah , please give me a blessing .
Only you knows everything what I feel .
For sure , only YOU can change every single things in this world .
Difficult for me to put any hope .
When I know it is impossible for me to be his .
But I believed in YOU , because YOU are the only ONE .
I am a person who is always hope && pray on YOU .


.that thing.
#tidakberhentiberharap.




xoxo, The Shining Star



♥ Damia Dafira ♥

NurHidayati bt Ibrahim 21 years old | Lives in Kota Bharu | Kelantanese | Uitm's Student | Purple | Natural | Independent | Be matured | Look foward | Gilagila in a bit | Mama's daughter | Leave if you #HATE .



« HOME
« Knowing Me :)
« See Them . Just Click !
« Anything Here

♥ Jom Sembang ! ♥


[!] Shoutbox Here :) [!]


♥ Entries ♥



♥ Them ♥